type or namespace name 'HttpPostedFileAJAX' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Dec 8, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Error    1    The type or namespace name 'HttpPostedFileAJAX' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    E:\sagar backup\Projects\bulider1\MyOwn\Default.aspx.cs    21    9    E:\...\bulider1\
Jan 12, 2009 at 3:52 AM
Hi,
You need to inport the following namespace.

using Subgurim.Controles; (C#)
imports Subgurim.Controles (VB.net)

to remove this error. Hope this helps.
thanks
shraddha
Apr 25, 2009 at 7:42 AM

Hi,

I do have the same problem. After including the above mentioned Namespace, I am getting NullReferenceException. It is saying that "Object reference not set for an instance of an Object ". Please help me.

Thanks in Advance,
Karthikeyan
May 5, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Please please I got stuck with the error
"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

This error giving me on the submit button click when I am trying to check that if the user uploaded the file or not

Protected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click
               If (FileUploaderAJAX1.historial.Count > 0) Then
                               Response.write("Yes the user attached the file")
               End If
End Sub

When I click on the submit button it gives me error
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at _DefaultForm.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
why???????????
Please please please help meeeeeeee...
~Mani